Posted 12-Oct-2016, Closing
If you aren’t already based in the fabulous Bay of Plenty, have you thought about relocating? Mt Maunganui is a fabulous location!!
Do you have some experience with inwards goods and warehouse work under your belt and want more than just a job? With this role you will be working with our fun and friendly team based in sunny Mt Maunganui as their Inwards Goods/Counter Sales person.
There are a huge amount of benefits when you are part of the Chesters team! We are NZ owned and operated, nationwide and just opened our 16th branch this month – still growing after 40 years. You’ll find us down to earth, supportive, and most importantly for you… awesome team members, fantastic customers to work with and health insurance!
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous warehouse/inventory experience
- Trade counter sales experience or great face to face customer service focus
- Plumbing and bathroom industry experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A good level of fitness and able to lift heavy gear if required (essential)
- Some experience with liaising with courier and transport companies
- An eye for detail and good memory recollection
- Basic computer skills
- A full New Zealand drivers licence
- Enthusiasm and energy
We want a switched on reliable individual who has a great sense of humour and enjoys going the extra mile to assist the team when required. This is a great opportunity to develop a career and form a crucial part of the successful Mt Maunganui team.
Avoid delay, apply online now with your CV and a cover letter or feel free to have a confidential chat with our recruitment team on 09 299 2525.
Posted 17-Nov-2016, Closing
You can avoid traffic and parking hassles – Chesters Plumbing & Bathroom, Ellerslie Branch is a 300 metre walk from Ellerslie train station!
Is dealing with and keeping plumbers and builders happy on a daily basis something you think you could excel at?
Being able to ‘speak their language’ will make things easier. Helping them get things right, first time with great solutions will be vital to maintaining and building relationships as well. Needless to say being able to work quickly with superb organisational skills to keep up with demand at our Ellerslie branch is essential!
Being part of the Chesters team gives you a huge amount of benefits. We are NZ owned and operated, 16 branches nationwide and still growing after 40 years. We’re very down to earth, there’s great communication, great support, and most importantly for you… awesome team members, fantastic customers and health insurance!
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Industry experience – plumbing, bathrooms or similar
- Experience with trade sales – pricing and quoting (advantageous)
- Purchasing and stock control experience
- Confidence to build relationships and offer solutions to customers
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
- A great team player attitude and enjoy a busy environment
- The nous to find your way around a computer and our software
- An enthusiastic approach to contribute to the growth of our branch
- A clean NZ driver’s licence – must be able to drive a manual too!
Most importantly you will be flexible and optimistic in nature and have proven reliability plus have a great sense of humour!
Come and join our Ellerslie branch and a business that is going places. Please apply online with your CV or for a confidential chat contact our recruitment team at People Passion, 09 299 2525.
Posted 06-Dec-2016, Closing
Do you want a fantastic opportunity in Silverdale?
There are a huge amount of benefits when you are part of the Chesters team! We are NZ owned and operated, nationwide and just opened our 16th branch – still growing after 40 years. We’re very down to earth, there’s great communication, great support, and most importantly for you… awesome team members, fantastic customers and health insurance!
Our Silverdale branch wants a self-motivated Inwards Goods / Delivery Driver to join our fun and friendly team as soon as possible! Some experience with deliveries and a customer focus plus basic warehouse work is essential. Knowledge of the plumbing industry is highly advantageous! You will need to be fit and healthy to enjoy the physical aspects of this role.
This is busy role that has great variety on any given day including inwards goods, inventory control, stock takes and deliveries to customers. To be successful with your application you will need to have…
- Some warehouse and inventory experience
- Excellent communication skills with a great customer focus
- A good level of fitness and ability to lift heavy gear (if required)
- The ability to work on your own effectively as well as be part of a team
- Good computer skills
- An eye for detail and good memory recollection
- A full New Zealand driver’s license – must know how to drive a manual!
- Fork hoist license and Class 2 Truck license – advantageous
- A great attitude! Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to our branch
Most importantly you will have a great sense of humour, ‘can do’ attitude, be flexible in nature and have proven reliability with a stable work history.
If you’re slow you will miss out, so move quickly! Come and join our successful business that is going places. Please apply online with your CV. Or for a confidential chat phone our recruitment team, People Passion 09 299 2525.