Posted 01-Feb-2018, Closing
We require an energetic and well mannered Trainee Warehouse Assistant to join our friendly team at our Kumeu branch.
There are a huge amount of benefits when you are part of the Chesters team!
- Full training is provided, so applicants with little to no experience are welcome to apply!
- We are NZ owned and operated, nationwide with 13 branches
- Medical insurance that covers pre-existing conditions
- On the job training and great career opportunities!
- We are very down to earth with an awesome team culture with various events like fishing comps, Chesters Meremere Drags etc!
- Wanting to grow and develop your careers in warehousing or logistics
- Physically fit and strong
- Good at basic Math
- An excellent communicator
- Good computer skills for accurate data entry of stock
- Reliable, with your own transport
Hours of work are 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays.
If this sounds like you, apply online today or if you want to know more give our HR team at People Passion a call on 09 299 2525.
Posted 16-Feb-2018, Closing
Due to an internal promotion, we are on the search for a new addition to the Ellerslie team.
The branch is located right next to the train station so you can avoid the motorway hassles and use public transport to get to work!
- Experienced with inwards goods – picking and packing, assisting with deliveries?
- Looking for a change with promotion opportunities?
- Fit, active and hands on?
We want you! As our Inwards Goods person, you will be busy picking customer orders for despatch, unpacking stock and assisting with deliveries.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 4.30pm.
You will also have a clean drivers license, able to drive a manual and have good attention to detail.
When you join Chesters you get a great team with various events to get involved in like Fishing competitions and Chesters Meremere Drags, medical insurance and ongoing growth and training opportunities! Apply now!
For a chat to find out more give our HR People, People Passion 09 299 2525.
Posted 22-Feb-2018, Closing
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to avoid the motorway and work locally in Drury?
- Experienced with deliveries – picking and packing?
- Customer focused with a can do attitude?
- Fit, active and hands on?
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm. Saturday morning work will be required on a roster system.
You will have a clean drivers licence, able to drive a manual and have basic warehouse experience.
When you join Chesters you get a great team with various events to get involved in, medical insurance and on-going growth and training opportunities! Apply now!
For a chat to find out more give our HR Team, People Passion, a call 09 299 2525.